When you step into your first position as a mental health professional, it is inevitable that you will encounter things you didn’t expect. We understand because we were there once as new graduates just getting started in the realm of mental health. We understand what it feels like to battle imposter syndrome and feeling like you aren’t qualified enough to be in your position. Because we’ve been there, we have developed New York State approved continuing education classes for social workers.
Through these state-approved continuing education classes, you will learn tips, techniques and practical tools for your trade. We’ve traded in the dry and boring workshops for classes that offer real-life, applicable tips for complex cases. We don’t just talk in the realm of theory, our classes teach you how to deal with things that come up in the real world.
- Tools and Techniques for Working with Anxiety
- Trauma Recovery Toolbox for Complex Cases
- Tools and Techniques for Working with Depression
- Tools and Techniques for Working with Insomnia
- An Overview of Grief Counseling
- Building a Coping Skills Toolbox with Clients
- The Use of Journaling in Clinical Practice
- Mindfulness and Somatic Tools for Emotional Regulation
- Self-Care and Burn Out Recovery
- Look Out for New Presentations
Erena DiGonis, LCSW, PLLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0676.
We want to hear your concerns
Please contact Erena DiGonis, LCSW-R via email and a response to your concerns will be provided within five business days.